6 Steps to Building a Business Plan that Gets Funded
NAPW recently hosted a webinar with Cheree Warrick on crafting a business plan that drives growth and wows investors.
The webinar was so well-received that we have partnered with Cheree again to publish an eBook featuring six steps you can take to build your own business plan.
In the six-part guide, we're going to take a deeper look at each step in the process of developing a useful and effective business plan. In it, we'll cover
- identifying your target market and the needs you can fill,
- building a marketing plan that meets your revenue goals,
- explaining why your team is more important than your business idea,
- setting yourself apart from potential competitors, and
- setting up your financials for potential investors.